But let's face it, not all straight hair looks The Best when you just get up and go, either! In fact I would venture to say that most all hair could use a little love before it looks Great in the mornings! (With the exception of protective hairstyles and super short styles, I suppose.)
I decided to try to come up with a few super easy hairstyles that could be achieved in super short order to hopefully get close to this "get up and go" desire.
See below to find out what I came up with!....
So, in the interest of speed - I did NOT detangle!
(See Embracing the Frizz for more ponytail ideas)
Because I hadn't detangled Q's hair recently I could not make straight parts, so I let the hair part where it wanted to:
I added two ponytails in the front half of her hair:
Then I added two more ponytails down low on her head.
(The lower the ponytails, the easier they fit under winter hats!)
One final picture because I was just THRILLED with these curls!
I had not detangled her hair that day (it might have even been two or three days, I can't remember) and the curls were not this defined when I started this style. I like to put a leave in moisturizer on her curly hair to make sure it's hydrated - especially on days I don't detangle - and this time I used the Creme Brulee for Kinks Coils and Curls from Beija-Flor Naturals! (Who is actually the beautiful advertisement on my sidebar - go check it out if you haven't yet!)
I am planning a review soon of many of Beija-Flor Naturals' products, but I just had to get this one out here beforehand because I was so excited! It worked SO well to moisturize and define her curls! and best of all, I hardly had to use any! and the effects lasted all day!!
0 Response to "Quick and Easy - Get up and Go - Hairstyle"
Post a Comment