I'm not going to go into all the varieties of ways to wash hair on this post - but feel free to ask if you need more ideas! All I'm going to say now is that I thought using the sink was something we wouldn't be able to do for awhile - that Q was too young, that we wouldn't have the required communication, or she wouldn't have the patience - plus she likes to be up running around! Not sitting or laying down - especially not if it's Mom's idea! WELL...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She LOVES it! Much less "painful" wash times now! Washing a toddler's hair has never been better! :) Note: All that towel wrapping is necessary - I have to "tuck her in" just right! :p
I will also add that this thing....
Is amazing. When I first saw them I thought they looked like just another gimmick. and while I will still admit that it's not a necessity - it does make life a little less stressful! And I sure can't complain about that!
What are your wash day secrets?! :D
Speaking of washing hair - don't forget to check out the reviews of the latest product we've been trying - CARA B Naturally! First Impressions. and The Behind the Scenes Report of CARA B.
0 Response to "Our New Hair Washing System!"
Post a Comment