However, sometimes you just need extra hold! and curls often (so I'm learning) respond well to a bit of product - whether it's to hold the shape of the curl, or whatever. So I began looking for alternative options. I found a ton!
This is the only one I've actually tried so far - but I like it so well that I haven't felt the need to keep searching! :) Here's the "recipe" ...
Take approx one cup of water and 2 Tablespoons of flax seed. (Whole, not ground) Place in a pan on the stove and bring to a boil. Then let it simmer on low heat for about 10-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
And that's it! You can add an Essential Oil for fragrance if you want it to smell pretty. :) I added Sweet Orange to mine tonight. (My favorite is Vanilla, though! But I couldn't find it....)
I keep ours in the refrigerator and it lasts about a week or two. :)
Enjoy!
0 Response to "Hair Gel - Homemade and Natural!"
Post a Comment